- Working under Professor Rebecca Willett conducting research using machine learning and deep learning to improve sub-seasonal weather forecasting
- As primary developer of Decorum, I am responsible for the creation and deployment of our proprietary online Model UN conference system, designed to provide an innovative and streamlined experience for virtual MUN conferences
- As DDA, I am responsible for managing the admin team during trainings and conferences, along with serving as the primary point of contact for advisors/chaperones with the MUNUC organization.
- Created a custom Power BI visual using React, TypeScript, Three.js, and Speckle to integrate the rm’s architectural models into Power BI dashboards, with features matching those shipped natively by Microsoft
- Developed a custom Lab Planning Web App using React, Redux (Logux), MongoDB, and Express, a real-time collaborative exploratory tool for architects to plan prospective experimental labs and generate presentation-ready graphics for display to clients
- Create a client-facing frontend and backend for data management with the company’s proprietary data storage methods using React, TypeScript, and GraphQL
- Create an internal-facing tracking application for use inside a chemistry lab to track the progress of various tasks using React, TypeScript, and GraphQL
- Create a Terminal UI and CLI client using TypeScript for clients to interact with the data management API on headless machines
- Translate real-world internal processes and objects into an abstract GraphQL datamodel for use across software
- Create web scrapers to programmatically and automatically gather information about real estate transactions and deeds
- Create a database and website front-end for internal property management, and intern with the IT department.
- Analyze and repair donated computers for a volunteer charitable organization that provides technology for 3rd world countries and underserved classroom settings around the globe. Volunteering 1-2 times per month.
- Teach and instruct children on the nature around us, and ensure the children get the most from their experience
I am actively involved in
Model UN Team
MUNUC, UChicago's High School Model UN Conference
ChoMUN, UChicago's College Model UN Conference